Silent Cinema screens Bad Boys

13

© SILENT World Zimbabwe returns to Ster-Kinekor, Sam Levy’s Village, Borrowdale in Harare with Silent Cinema: Bad Boys for Life scheduled for January 24 and 25.
Silent World Zimbabwe is a branch part of the Nemesis Entertainment and Events Company founded by Panashe Munemo and Tawanda Kaseke.
“We are expecting another exciting response from all the movie lovers, the Bad Boys followers and best buddies out there,” said Munemo.
He told the Daily News that they believe people in Zimbabwe are loving the Silent Cinema experience, each participant being in their own zone, having control of their volume, and blocked environmental noise allowing them to be focused and comfortable.
Munemo said so far the feedback to the Silent Cinema has been overwhelming as they keep receiving enquiries of when the next event will be and that just shows how well Zimbabwe is receiving it.
“Our main challenge has been finding sponsors/sponsorship to make sure the experience takes place more often, is accessible and affordable to many,” said Munemo. “Hopefully we will add more headphones to meet the demand and cater for other potential future event ideas that we have.”
Munemo said to ease the stress of queuing up to purchase beverages and snacks; they will be giving complimentary drink and snacks vouchers to all ticket holders of the Silent Cinema: Bad Boys for Life.

Comments are closed.