All NewsEntertainment

Zimura spending raises stink

All NewsEntertainment

Zimura spending raises stink

HARARE – The Zimbabwe Music Rights Association (Zimura) expenditure took up 53 percent of cash collected last year, leaving 47 percent to...
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. Visit https://dailynews.co.zw/subscriptions/ to select a package